Volunteer at Kettering Health Network
Kettering Health Network believes we are called to serve. When you volunteer, your presence makes a difference.
Whether it's by brightening a patient's day or supporting our medical staff, our volunteers help us fulfill our mission of treating the whole patient—mind, body, and spirit.
Benefits of volunteering at Kettering Health Network include:
- Career development
- Valuable community service
- Free meal for four hours of volunteering
- Free parking while volunteering
- Recognition program with awards
- Abenity discount program for eligible volunteers
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Hospital picnics and holiday parties
- Discount on hospital charges at Kettering Health Network facilities for eligible volunteers
- Working relationships with health care professionals
We offer a broad range of opportunities at various levels of commitment and ability. Each facility provides unique opportunities and benefits. Please choose from the appropriate facility's online application.