Adult Behavioral Care Services
Adults can hurt, too. One in five Americans live with a mental health disorder. Estimates indicate that about 2/3 of all people do not seek treatment for fear of disclosure or rejection. Mental illness is a disease just like any other disease (cancer, diabetes). It is treatable and people do get better. Feelings of depression and anxiety are common, especially when associated with a life situation that seems impossible to deal with. We can help.
- Conflict with children/siblings
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Significant health Issues
- Fights/breakups with friends
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dislike co-workers/mangers/bosses
- Pressure about habits, peer pressure
- Fear of failure
- Bullying or being bullied
- Sexual harassment
Start the road to recovery by contacting us at one of our locations today.
The inpatient programs at Kettering Health Network include adult mental health services and co-occurring services (mental health & substance use)
- 24-hour care for adults 18 years and older with serious psychiatric disorders
- Daily physician, social services and nursing care
- Medication management
- Occupational/recreational therapy
- Group and individual therapy
The treatment team works closely with each patient and support system to develop treatment goals and follow-up services after discharge.
These programs provide an alternative for patients who would otherwise require inpatient hospitalization or those for whom outpatient care is not enough.
Mental Health Day Program: Mon-Wed, 1-4pm
Mental Health Evening Program: Mon-Wed, 5-8pm
Co-Occurring Program (Mental Health & Substance Use Disorders): Tue-Thur, 9am-12pm
After the Call (Program for First Responders): Mon-Thur, 9am-12pm
Services include group treatments that help participants:
- Reduce fears, anxieties and depression
- Manage anger, guilt and shame
- Curb destructive impulses and behavior
- Express thoughts and feelings
- Practice interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
- Build structure to their days
- Manage medications through individual psychiatry sessions
- Navigate a Co-Occurring (Mental Health & Substance Abuse) diagnosis
Our team of psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and chaplains provide patients with individualized treatment plans and interventions. These programs are offered at Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation for adults
- Medication management and follow-up for adults
- Individual therapy for children/adolescents and adults
- Psychological testing for children/adolescents
For an appointment or more information call: (937) 534-4651.
Resources for Starting the Road to Recovery: