Adult Behavioral Care Services
Adults can hurt, too. One in five Americans live with a mental health disorder. Estimates indicate that about 2/3 of all people do not seek treatment for fear of disclosure or rejection. Mental illness is a disease just like any other disease (cancer, diabetes). It is treatable and people do get better. Feelings of depression and anxiety are common, especially when associated with a life situation that seems impossible to deal with. We can help.
- Conflict with children/siblings
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Significant health Issues
- Fights/breakups with friends
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dislike co-workers/mangers/bosses
- Pressure about habits, peer pressure
- Fear of failure
- Bullying or being bullied
- Sexual harassment
Start the road to recovery by contacting us at one of our locations today.
Outpatient services will no longer available for ages 5 and up, it will be available for adults only.
- Weekly appointments with psychiatrists and/or therapists
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management & follow-up
- Individual therapy
For an appointment or more information call: (937) 534-4651.
- 24-hour care for adults 18 years and older with serious psychiatric disorders
- Daily physician, social services and nursing care
- Medication management
- Occupational/recreational therapy
- Group and individual therapy
The treatment team works closely with each patient and support system to develop treatment goals and follow-up services after discharge.
This program provides an alternative for patients who would otherwise require inpatient hospitalization or those for whom outpatient care is not enough.
Services include group treatments that help participants:
- Reduce fears, anxieties and depression
- Manage anger, guilt and shame
- Curb destructive impulses and behavior
- Express thoughts and feelings
- Practice interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
- Build structure to their days
- Manage medications through individual psychiatry sessions
- Learn about and manage substance abuse
- Day Program (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 1-4 pm)
- Evening Program (Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 5-8 pm)
Our team of psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, and chaplains provide patients with individualized treatment plans and interventions. This program is offered at Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center and soon to come at Fort Hamilton Hospital.
Resources for Starting the Road to Recovery: