Adolescent Behavioral Care
Young people often hide their difficulties. Many experience strong feelings of stress, depression, anger, confusion, and self-doubt. For some, vandalism, stealing, hostility, promiscuity, and alcohol/drug abuse are ways of dealing with these feelings.
If you are seeing any of these signs, your child or teen may be at risk.
Problems At Home
- Conflict with parents/siblings
- Drugs or alcohol abuse
Problems With Friends
- Fights/breakups with friends or boyfriends/girlfriends
- Drugs or alcohol issues
Problems At School
- Doesn't like classes/teachers
- Doesn't like classmates
- Pressure about grades
- Peer pressure
- Fear of failure
- Bullying or being bullied
While every child is unique and special, some encounter problems with feelings or behaviors that cause disruption in their lives and the lives surrounding them. Start
the road to recovery by contacting Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center at (937) 534-4620.
Outpatient services are available for individuals ages 5 and up.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
- Treatment Services with a psychiatrist, psychologist, or therapist
- Medication management & follow-up
- Psychological Testing
- Individual and Family Therapy
For an appointment or more information call Kettering Behavioral Medicine Center at (937) 534-4651.
The treatment teams work closely with each patient and support system to develop treatment goals and follow-up services after discharge.
- 24 hour care for youth ages 11-17 with serious psychiatric disorders
- Daily physician, social services, and nursing Care
- Medication management
- Occupational/recreational therapy
- Group and individual therapy
Resources for Starting the Road to Recovery: