Yield: 4 servings
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5-6-ounces each)
2 teaspoons each lemon pepper and dried basil
Salt to taste
¼ cup premade olive tapenade
¼ cup whole sundried tomatoes (oil-packed)
1 small zucchini sliced into ¼-inch half-moons
Olive oil for drizzling
1/8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and season both sides generously with lemon pepper, dried basil, and salt.
- Cut 5-6 slits crosswise into each chicken breast, 1/2-3/4 inches deep. Into each slit, spoon tapenade and tuck in 1 sundried tomato and 2 zucchini slices. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until chicken reaches a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for 3 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition facts (per serving)
Total fat: 9 g
Total carbohydrates: 5 g
Dietary fiber: 3 g
Sodium: 230 mg
Source: Kroger Mymagazine.us