- Kettering Childbirth Education Classes are currently online, self-paced classes. Class access information and links will be sent once registration is completed. There is no live class time. Online, live instructor led chats supporting the online curriculum are available and include virtual tour.
- All campus classes and tours are suspended at this time. Virtual tours are available by appointment. Please use the “Contact Us” link to request a tour.
- Already registered clients will receive email communication regarding their online classes.
- You are welcome to reschedule your classes to a later time period if your due date allows.
- Please use the “Contact Us” link in the top, right corner of the OB Classes page so that we can help you reschedule your classes and answer any additional questions you may have.
Current visitation Policy (5/19/20):
- For maternity patients, one (1) additional support person, such as a doula, will be permitted.
- For minor maternity patients, a parent or guardian will also be permitted.
- Minor patients (under 18 years of age) may have two (2) visitors in the emergency department and inpatient setting, but this is limited to only parents or guardians.
- NICU/SCN patients will be allowed two (2) visitors for the duration of the patient's stay with one visitor allowed at a time.
Fort Hamilton Hospital - (513) 867-2229
FHH tours meet in the maternity waiting room on the 3rd floor. Tours are anytime, but call ahead to make sure we have a room available to show.
Public Tours are also available:
More Coming Soon...
Kettering Medical Center
Tours meet in the Main Lobby by the Information Desk on Wednesdays at 1 pm except holidays.
Public Tours are also scheduled:
More Coming Soon...
Soin Medical Center - (937) 702-4370
Soin Medical Center tours are anytime, but call ahead to make sure we have a room available to show.
Southview Medical Center
Southview holds tours every Monday night at 7 pm except for public holidays. Tours meet in the Maternity Lobby.
For further assistance with tours at any hospital please call (937) 395-8600 or (513) 867-2222.