No visitation will be permitted for outpatient testing, such as non-invasive radiology testing, routine x-rays, and lab studies.
Current patients and patients coming for an emergency department visit, hospitalization, outpatient procedure, or office visit will be permitted one (1) support person at a time with the expectation to continue to observe social distancing policies.
- All additional visitors will have to wait outside of the facility until their turn.
No visitors for patients suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No NICU visitation for confirmed COVID-19 mothers and partners while able to transmit COVID-19.
- No COVID-19 positive persons or symptomatic individuals will be permitted to visit patient unless it has been greater than 20 days since the test or onset of symptoms.
- No individuals awaiting test results will be permitted to visit patients.
The following exceptions still apply:
- "End of Life" situations
- For maternity patients, one (1) additional support person, such as a doula, will be permitted.
- For minor maternity patients, a parent or guardian will also be permitted.
- Minor patients (under 18 years of age) may have two (2) visitors in the emergency department and inpatient setting, but this is limited to only parents or guardians.
- NICU and Special Care Nursery patients will be allowed two (2) visitors for the duration of the patient's stay. Both visitors may come daily. Confirmed COVID-19 mothers and partners should not visit NICU infants while able to transmit COVID-19.
- Patients who require assistance due to mobility, reorienting/confusion (patient safety), interpretation, court-ordered, or healthcare decision making may have one (1) additional assistance person.
- No visitors for confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases (unless above criteria met).
Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you had a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Have been in contact with a person being tested or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?