- Kettering Childbirth Education Classes are currently online, self-paced classes. Class access information and links will be sent once registration is completed. There is no live class time. Online, live instructor led chats supporting the online curriculum are available and include virtual tour.
- All campus classes and tours are suspended at this time. Virtual tours are available by appointment. Please use the “Contact Us” link to request a tour.
- Already registered clients will receive email communication regarding their online classes.
- You are welcome to reschedule your classes to a later time period if your due date allows.
- Please use the “Contact Us” link in the top, right corner of the OB Classes page so that we can help you reschedule your classes and answer any additional questions you may have.
Current visitation Policy (8/07/20):
Current patients and patients coming for an emergency department visit, hospitalization, outpatient procedure, or office visit will be permitted one (1) support person at a time with the expectation to continue to observe social distancing policies.
No visitors for patients suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No NICU visitation for confirmed COVID-19 mothers and partners while able to transmit COVID-19.
- No COVID-19 positive persons or symptomatic individuals awaiting test results will be permitted to visit patients
The following exceptions still apply:
- For maternity patients, one (1) additional support person, such as a doula, will be permitted.
- For minor maternity patients, a parent or guardian will also be permitted.
- Minor patients (under 18 years of age) may have two (2) visitors in the emergency department and inpatient setting, but this is limited to only parents or guardians.
- NICU and Special Care Nursery patients will be allowed two (2) visitors for the duration of the patient’s stay. Both visitors may come daily. Confirmed COVID-19 mothers and partners should not visit NICU infants while able to transmit COVID-19.
- Patients who require assistance due to mobility, reorienting/confusion (patient safety), interpretation, court-ordered, or healthcare decision making may have one (1) additional assistance person.
- No visitors for confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases (unless above criteria met).
Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they answer yes to any of the following questions
- Have you had a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Have been in contact with a person being tested or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Whether you're preparing for the birth of your first baby, or expecting your third, you want the best. Kettering Health Network is here for you.
Ready When You Are
At Kettering Health Network we believe that every birth is special and our staff is here to support you at each step in your unique experience. When you're planning to grow your family you can work with your provider team to find out more about conception, receive prenatal care, and develop a birthing plan unique to your needs.
You can trust in the knowledge, expertise, and medical training of our staff. All of our OB/GYN physicians
are board certified and our neonatal nurses spend 20,000 hours in specialized training. Take comfort in our comprehensive Labor & Delivery Suites
, designed with you in mind and offering amenities for the whole family.