Rita Detmer, who has been teaching senior fitness classes since 2003, offers two presentations on the importance of exercise. She will touch on topics related to exercise and overall health. Come meet new people and learn about a class for seniors who love to work out and have fun!
Importance of Exercise-Part 1
Come to this presentation to learn:
· The importance of exercise at any age, but specifically as seniors
· Simple things to do at home every day
· How to find the right exercises
· How exercise can increase mental capacity
· How exercise can help with sleep
The presentation includes a 10-minute demonstration of exercises you can do at home. To register or for additional information call 937-558-3988.