Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking, and behavior that interfere with daily lift. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others. To register call 800-272-3900 or register online at alz.org/CRF.
The one-hour program covers:
· Typical age-related changes
· Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
· How to approach someone about memory concerns
· Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process
· Alzheimer’s Association resources
Visit alz.org/CRF to register online and explore additional education programs in your area.