This two-day symposium is appropriate for athletic trainers, team physicians, physical therapists, and other allied health professionals.
Thursday $25, Friday $50, both days $75
- Recognize red flags when dealing with patients in regards to mental health
- Be able to use resources that are available to refer or help the patient struggling with mental health
- Identify nonobvious emergencies in the athletic population
- Explain the newest advances in concussion treatment and rehabilitation
- List common treatment of lower leg injuries
- Identify symptoms or conditions that may be improved with visceral manipulation
- Identify deficits during the functional screen
- Describe techniques to correct functional screen deficits
- Demonstrate appropriate technique to correct deficits of functional screen
This program is approved for 2 CEUs for Thursday, 4.75 CEUs for Friday and 4.75 for Friday by the BOC. CEU requests have been submitted to the PT section of the OTPTAT board for approval.
For more information, contact Nikki Bennett at (937) 401-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org