Wetherell Innovation & Procedural Skills Center
Wetherell Procedural Skills Highlights
Scheduling & Price Quote
- Four hands-on student training stations and a central teaching table with surgical lighting and instruments
- Arthroscopic equipment for wet and dry lab experiences
- Task trainers and simulators to practice injections, surgical knots, intubation, scopes and other surgical procedures
- Video recording technology to monitor performance and allow for future review
- Roll-in cooler, freezer and refrigerator for tissue and cadaver storage
- Lab coordinator office, supply room, and (2) restrooms
- Annex with GI Mentor simulator and microsurgery trainer
- Conference room with AV connectivity available for pre or post meeting
- Catering available upon request
"The Smith & Nephew Orthopaedics team was entirely impressed by the Wetherell Innovation & Procedural Skills Lab from start to finish. The state-of-the-art facility allowed plenty of space along with enabling equipment to effectively host a very successful educational event. An attractive lab, in a convenient location made an impression on both our team and the surgeons.
Our wonderful experience in the lab and conference room was made possible by great communication and help every step of the way from The Grandview Foundation.
We certainly look forward to our next engagement!"
Smith & Nephew