Jennifer Lynn Nave Memorial Scholarship
Established in 2017, this $500 scholarship was created to honor the memory and service of Jenny Lynn Rogers Nave and to assist nurses who are working to obtain their Master of Science in Nursing or Nurse Practitioner degree to better serve their patients.
- Must have 2 years of experience working as a nurse.
- Must be a current employee or child of a current employee of Grandview or Southview Medical Center.
- Pursuing a Master of Science in Nursing or Nurse Practitioner degree.
- Priority will be given to those that are attending Ohio University or Kettering College.
- Must demonstrate a passion for bedside care and serving his/her patients.
Application Deadline - December 1, 2020
Please return the completed application and essay to Tracy Dunn, Finance Coordinator for the Grandview Foundation through interoffice mail or email to