Kettering Medical Center - Emergency
In an emergency access to care matters. Our emergency center gives you access to best care in the state for heart attack treatment and stroke care.
Located in the heart of Kettering, Kettering Medical Center provides lifesaving care. Find comfort in care you can trust.
- 24/7 full-service emergency center
- Level II Trauma Center Designation
- American Heart Association / American Stroke Association's Get With the Guidelines - Stroke Elite Plus award winner
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - HFAP Accredited
- Kettering Medical Center was the first in the nation to receive this accreditation
- Low wait times
- Fast door to doctor times
Average Wait Time: 32 mins
Emergency center wait time represents the average time it takes from check-in until the patient sees a provider, based on the last hour's wait times and current conditions. Patients are prioritized according to severity of injuries, and the number of patients may affect actual wait times.
If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately, or get to your closest emergency center.