Effective Friday, November 6 at 8 a.m.
No visitation will be permitted for outpatient testing, such as non-invasive radiology testing, routine x-rays, and lab studies.
Current patients and patients coming for an emergency department visit, hospitalization, outpatient procedure, or office visit will be permitted one (1) visitor for the duration of their stay.
No visitation will be allowed by anyone under the age of 18 unless they are the parent or legal guardian of a pediatric patient.
No visitors for patients suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19
- No NICU visitation for confirmed COVID-19 mothers and partners while able to transmit COVID-19.
- No COVID-19 positive persons or symptomatic individuals will be permitted to visit patient unless it has been greater than 20 days since the test or onset of symptoms.
- No individuals awaiting test results will be permitted to visit patients.
The following exceptions still apply:
- "End of Life" situations.
- For maternity patients, one (1) additional support person, such as a doula, will be permitted.
- For minor maternity patients, a parent or guardian will also be permitted.
- Minor patients (under 18 years of age) may have two (2) visitors in the emergency department and inpatient setting, but this is limited to only parents or guardians.
- NICU and Special Care Nursery patients will be allowed two (2) visitors for the duration of the patient's stay. Both visitors may come daily. Confirmed COVID-19 mothers and partners should not visit NICU infants while able to transmit COVID-19.
- Patients who require assistance due to mobility, reorienting/confusion (patient safety), interpretation, court-ordered, or healthcare decision making may have one (1) additional assistance person.
- No visitors for confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases (unless above criteria met).
Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they answer yes to any of the following questions.
- Have you had a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- Have been in contact with a person being tested or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?