About Soin Medical Center
Soin Medical Center is a 157-bed full service facility and serves Greene County and portions of surrounding counties. Soin opened in 2012 and is designed to transform the healthcare experience for patients and their families enhanced by fully private rooms and improved access to physician specialties. Its universal testing center is unique both inside and outside Kettering Health Network, offering a full range of lab and imaging services in a patient-centric design. The adjacent Ollie Davis Pavilion serves as its medical office facility, housing specialty physicians, practitioners, and other medical services. Physicians enjoy its spacious Physicians Lounge and adjoining dining room.
Soin Medical Center is defining the region with its quality care and leading edge medicine with these services:
- Maternity Services - Soin offers a Level II birthing center and mother-baby care.
- Inpatient Services - All inpatient rooms at Soin are private including 12 intensive care, 30 medical/surgical, 16 mother and baby, and 6 labor and delivery rooms.
- Outpatient Services - Soin's Testing Center is centrally located within the hospital and offers CT, MRI, PET scan, non-evasive cardiac care, and nuclear medicine.
- Procedural Area - The procedural area of Soin includes surgical suites, endoscopy suites, and a state-of-the-art cardiac cath lab. Soin Medical Center will continue to expand to meet the needs of the growing community.
- Robotic Surgery - Now offering the region's most advanced robotic system exclusively used by surgeons credentialed in robotic surgery. Complex procedures can now be performed through 1-2 cm incisions. Many previously complex procedures can be converted to minimally invasive, representing a new gold standard in surgery both locally and nationally preferred. Procedures performed using the daVinci Robotics include Laparoscopic Prostatectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomies and Myomectomies, and minimally invasive cardiac/thoracic procedures (e.g. pericardial wind thoracoscopy).
- GetWell Network - GetWell Network empowers patients to take a more active role in the care process by learning more about their condition, communicating with caregivers, preparing for discharge, and caring for themselves at home. Each patient is prompted with patient-specific education and care tasks by utilizing the television in each private patient room.
- Cardiac Care
- Cancer Care
- Diabetes Management Center
- Emergency, Level III Trauma Center
- Family Medicine Residency (2017)
- GetWell Network
- Imaging Services
- Intensive Care
- Lithotripsy procedures
- Maternity (Special Care Nursery)
- Medical Surgery Unit
- Outpatient Services
- Robotic Surgery
- Surgical Procedure Area
- Surgery - general, endoscopy, total joint replacements, spine
For more information about Soin Medical Center, click ketteringhealth.org/soin/