Celebrating 5 Years
Kettering Health Network is celebrating Soin Medical Center being a part of the Greene County community for over five years. Take a look at what we've accomplished:
Over 1500 births
Over 200,000 emergency visits
Over 550,000 hospital visits
- 2012: February 22, Soin Medical Center opens
- 2013: Completed fourth floor adding 32 beds for medical-surgical space
- 2015: Emergency capacity nearly doubled with 12 new rooms and 22k sq. ft. of additional space
- 2016: Thirty new private rooms completed, with additional space for joint therapy
- 2017: Construction underway to more than double exam rooms in infusion center, added additional 13k sq. ft.
5 Year Anniversary Concert Celebration
For your continued support, join us for an evening of music and fun at our Sounds of Summer concert with the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra. Click
below to learn more!