Interested in Having
Contact Us Now!
Kettering Health Network as a Study Site?
We reflect our commitment to continuous medical pioneering - inspired by Charles F. Kettering, one of the most prolific inventors of all time. We bring innovation to the bedside, enhancing treatments and outcomes for our patients and our community.
- Kettering Health Network is a Truven Health Analytics Top 15 Health System in the U.S. (2015). We have access to many diverse acute care settings with over 1,400 beds, over 60 outpatient centers, more than 1,700 physicians, and over 10,000 health care professionals.
- Our flexibility and accelerated study processes result in considerably shorter start-up time, including accelerated Clinical Trials Agreement execution. Our department employs a full-time staff of professional research coordinators, specializing in oncology, cardiology, imaging, pulmonary, and other specialties. Our team's recruitment efforts have been recognized by performing as a top-enrolling site in several multicenter studies.
- Kettering Health Network holds multiple institutional agreements with independent Institutional Review Boards.
- Some areas of interest include cardiology, oncology, imaging, orthopedics, neurology, surgical, pulmonary, pain management, and radiopharmaceuticals.
- Kettering Health Network utilizes EPIC for electronic health record. Our team also has experience working with multiple electronic case report form systems and electronic databases.