Hospitalist for Transitional Care Clinic
Kettering Health Network is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine/Hospitalist Physician to join an outstanding team at our Post-Discharge Transitional Care Clinic in the Dayton Metro area in Ohio. Get paid like a Hospitalist and enjoy the perks of an outpatient work-life balance!
- Immediate opening for an experienced hospitalist (2 years+) who is passionate about reducing hospital readmissions, caring for medically underserved, complex patients, and enjoying the perks of a hospitalist while maintaining an incredible work-life balance.
- The Transition Clinic sees patients that do not have a primary care Physician and are discharged from any Kettering Health Network Emergency Department or Hospital. Many of these patients have not had a Physician for many years and have only had medical care in an ED setting.
- The goal of the Transition Clinic is to pull the unattached patients out of the system, make sure they are medically stable, get them qualified for insurance, and schedule them an appointment with a primary care provider. Physician candidate will also see all unattached inpatient discharges within 14 days of discharge to help reduce the readmission rate.
- The readmission rate for 2017 for all inpatients seen in the Transition Clinic was .05%.
- Warm, welcoming environment with mission-centric care given
- Fantastic salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Rich benefits package
- No Call, No Weekends, No Nights, No Holidays!
- $10K Moving expense reimbursement for applicable candidates
- EPIC EMR
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. The network has received numerous awards for excellent clinical care and service. If you are mission minded, you’ll find the perfect fit within our network.
The world-class community of Dayton truly offers the “best of both worlds” - community charm with easy access to metropolitan amenities. This is an opportunity worth considering!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, or know of someone that might, please contact Cindy Corson.
Site Visits are being scheduled now!