We are committed to long-term growth and financial strength.
Since our inception in 1964, we have had a legacy of continuous growth and progress. We have added facilities at various locations throughout Southwest Ohio and our
staff has grown by 17% in the last five years.
- Expansive facility network serves a nine county market area.
- 735,126 patients treated in 2010.
- A family of seven hospitals by 2012 with 1,978 beds, nine health centers through the region plus 52 additional facilities and growing.
- Our investments reflect our ongoing commitment to improving patient outcomes and creating new knowledge in order to better serve our patients, their families and our communities.
- High bond ratings from Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- The Ohio Partnership for Excellence (OPE), a state extension of the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award, presented the Platinum Level Governor's Award to Kettering Health Network
as a role model in the key areas of: clinical quality, workforce engagement, value-based leadership, governance, community support and involvement and outstanding results.