Kettering Health offers a variety of outpatient services to adults, teens, and children. At some point we are all faced with physical and emotional problems in our lives. Conflicts arise which
cause barriers between spouses, children, coworkers and friends. Just as physical problems require medical care, emotional conflicts often need the help of trained experts.
Kettering Counseling Center offers the following services:
Kettering Counseling Care
- Individual, family & marital therapy
- Psychological evaluation & testing (child/teen only)
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
at Sycamore Primary Care offers counseling for those who are:
- Looking for a place to talk in a private setting about pressures and frustrations.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, worried, frightened about personal problems and life's demands.
- Experiencing relational trouble in marriage, dating, family and friendship.
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event.
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges affecting work or school performance.
- Engaged to be married and desiring pre-marital counseling.
- Wanting to talk with an expert who counsels from a Christian perspective.