What does it mean to require “Skilled services”?
This means you need the assistance of a licensed
nurse or therapist in order to get help managing your condition in your home.
Your physician can order home care services for you or you can call us and we can get the process started. Your physician will need to oversee your care.
What Skilled Services can Kettering Network Home Care provide?
Because we are part of a large hospital network, we can provide a complete range of skilled services including but not limited to:
- State licensed nurses for professional nursing care (Including Psychiatric Nursing)
- Rehabilitation for Physical, occupational, and speech/language therapy
- Dietary/nutritional education and guidance
- Geriatric care including expertise in Dementia care
- Medical social worker to provide supportive counseling on family issues
- Home health aide assistance with personal care
- Chemotherapy Certified Nurses
- Infusion Nursing, including tube feeding
- Wound Care Team
- Telehealth - From a remote location, a Kettering Network Homecare nurse can monitor your vital signs and changes in your medical condition. This service is free of charge to our home care patients receiving skilled services.
Help is just a phone call away - 24 hours a day.