Will my insurance cover Kettering Network Home Care services?
Patients returning home from the hospital, extended care facility or have been referred by their physician may be eligible for home care services. Services must be medically necessary for home care. Patients are usually eligible for home care if they:
- need intermittent, skilled nursing care or therapy
- are under a physician's care and are homebound
What if I need more help than my insurance will cover?
Kettering InHome Care is our private duty, non skilled home care service. We have a variety of Private Duty Services
that we can provide you in the comfort of your own home.
Why choose Kettering Network Home Care?
- We are a hospital based home care agency so you can remain a part of our Kettering Family... FOR LIFE!
- Kettering Network Home Care quality outcomes continue to outscore the five largest home care agencies in the Miami Valley
- 2011 Elite Home Care Award - Top 25% of home care agencies in the country!
- 2008 Winner of the Better Business Bureau Eclipse Integrity Award
- Members of the Better Business Bureau
- Our electronic medical records system makes it easy for your physician to follow your progress
- When our clients are asked if they would recommend Kettering Network Home Care to a friend the answer is almost always "Yes"!
- All of our employees are bonded and insured – you can feel safe opening up your door to us!
Help is just a phone call away - 24 hours a day.