We are committed to helping you every step of the way during and after your recovery from a heart attack or heart surgery. This personalized Cardiac Rehab program can help you in making a full
recovery and teach you healthy lifestyle choices. Cardiac Rehab is offered in Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati at Kettering, Grandview, Greene Memorial and Fort Hamilton Hospitals.
Our Full-Service Program Includes:
- Inpatient Care - for patients preparing to go home from a heart procedure;
- Early Outpatient Care - includes initial evaluation for specific patient and family needs and treatment plan, on-going medically supervised community-based exercise program for long term maintenance of the heart healthy lifestyle.
- Heart disease education
- Heart healthy diet help from a registered dietitian
- Stress management from licensed professional clinical counselors
- Safe, monitored exercise guidance
- Emotional support and evaluation
Your heart doctor or family physician must refer you to participate in all phases of the program. Insurance coverage varies for individual policies but many of the costs for rehab are covered.
Questions regarding coverage should be directed to your insurance company. The cardiac rehab staff will be happy to give you details or assistance with insurance information.
The program is accredited by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, ensuring that the highest quality of patient care is maintained.
For more info contact:
Kettering Medical Center - (937) 395-8825
Grandview - (937) 723-5878
Greene Memorial - (937) 352-2720
Fort Hamilton - (513) 867-2345
630 Eaton Ave
Hamilton, OH 45013
405 W Grand Ave
Dayton, OH 45405
1141 N Monroe Dr
Xenia, OH 45429
3535 Southern Blvd
Kettering, OH 45429
3535 Pentagon Blvd
Beavercreek, OH 45431
1997 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
4000 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342
* Accredited Chest