Fort Hamilton Heart Care
Fort Hamilton Hospital serves the Hamilton community from Fairfield, Oxford, Cincinnati and Middletown. This hospital combines modern technology, highly-skilled physicians
, with a friendly, caring staff.
Fort Hamilton Hospital joined the Kettering Health Network in 2012. Our cardiology department has grown in the past two years, particularly in our Cath Lab, Echo, Peripheral Vascular, and Stress Testing services. We remodeled our Cath lab in 2007 and have performed over 10,000 cardiac procedures and 1,300 angioplasty/stent procedures to date.
Our care team consists of cardiologists
, a nurse practitioner trained in cardiac care, an interventional cardiologist and an electrophysiologist. Our team is devoted to providing the best heart care for each of our patients including, 24/7 Cardiac Catheterization.
Our physicians at Fort Hamilton Hospital
are committed to providing excellence in service for cardiac care. Awards include the 2016 CareChex recognition in Medical Excellence in Heart Attack Treatment as #1 in Ohio and #1 in the Midwest.
Our cardiac services include:
- Safe monitored progression of exercise
- Guidance in returning to normal activities
- Development of a healthy lifestyle for the future
- Emotional support
- Percutaneous Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
- Stent Placement and Cutting Balloon
- Loop Recorders
- Peripheral Interventions
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Exercise stress test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Percutaneous Coronary Interventions
- Cardiac Cath
- Holter Monitoring
- Non-Invasive Vascular Studies (carotid, venous, and arterial Doppler)