We are committed to help you every step of the way during your recovery from heart attack, heart surgery or heart failure. This personalized Cardiac Rehab program can help you in making a full
recovery and teach you healthy lifestyle choices. Cardiac Rehab is offered in Greater Dayton and Northern Cincinnati at Kettering, Grandview, Greene Memorial and Fort Hamilton Hospitals.
Our Full-Service Program Includes:
- Inpatient Care - for patients preparing to go home from a heart procedure;
- Early Outpatient Care - includes initial evaluation for specific patient and family needs and treatment plan, on-going medically supervised community-based exercise program for long term maintenance of a heart healthy lifestyle.
- Heart disease education
- Heart healthy diet help from a registered dietitian
- Stress management from licensed professional clinical counselors
- Safe, monitored exercise guidance
- Emotional support and evaluation
Your heart doctor or family physician must refer you to participate in all phases of the program. Insurance coverage varies for individual policies but many of the costs for rehab are covered.
Questions regarding coverage should be directed to your insurance company. The cardiac rehab staff will be happy to give you details or assistance with insurance information.
The program is accredited by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, ensuring that the highest quality of patient care is maintained.
For more info contact:
Kettering Medical Center - (937) 395-8825
Grandview - (937) 723-5878
Greene Memorial - (937) 352-2720
Fort Hamilton - (513) 867-2345