There is sometimes a need to provide counseling services in a more concentrated format. The most popular format is our Twelve Day Intensive.
Programs can include a flexible format, housing and food, and Daily sessions. This program is great for those traveling long distances, returning or furloughed missionaries, individuals on
Sabbatical or individuals needing to get away from a stressful environment.
For more information, call Bob Peach at (937) 384-6920
Each individual or couple needs to talk by phone with the Counselor, Bob Peach, to determine the interests and concerns with which the participant person or couple wishes to deal. Advance psychological testing and information gathering (if time permits) will be discussed with the participant.
This preparation allows us to design an intensive program to best meet the needs and expectations of the client.
What to Expect
- Daily two hour sessions
- Focusing therapeutic energy on desirable changes
- Developing activities to meet your goals
- Twelve-day program with approximately 20 hours spent with counselor
Resources and Activities
- Medical/college library for in-residence personal growth project research
- College gym recreational facilities
- Walking trails
- Video, audio, and printed resources for reflection and response.
- Additional Dayton, Ohio recreational and cultural activities
- Arrive in Dayton on the Sunday afternoon or evening before the Monday morning start
- Participants are free to relax or schedule their own recreation activities during the middle weekend of the program
- Participants are generally finished by noon on the final Friday
- Pastors in attendance should not plan on preaching responsibilities or other obligations on the concluding weekend. This tends to distract their energies during the second week of the program.
- Studio apartment room at an area guest suite facility
- Food service is received in one of the Medical Center dining rooms
- Travel is not provided; bring or rent a car, in order to travel between several separate locations in the South Dayton area
- Individuals: $3,595
- Couples: $3,300
- A deposit of $150 is required to hold a reservation for this program
- Mental health insurance may reimburse some of this amount.
Customize your Experience
We will work very hard to find a way to make this program, or modifications of it, available to those who would benefit. We can design the program to fit financial needs.
- Pay for counseling time only and arrange your own housing and meals
- Reduce the length of stay.
Participation in the program creates an ethically confidential relationship of privileged information will be created between the participating client(s) and Kettering Counseling Care Center. We deny requests from administrators or other people for information regarding a client, if the client has not signed a specific "Consent to Release Information" form.
Persons not seeking formal therapy, but rather consultation and brief mentoring for sabbaticals or other life transition times in their development can utilize this program. Contact Bob Peach to discuss such specialized uses.
Kettering Counseling Care Center
2115 Leiter Rd, Suite 400
Miamisburg, OH 45342 P: (937) 384-6920
P: (866) 634-0493
? Miles Away