Kettering Counseling Care Center
Our mission is to extend compassion and demonstrate the healing love of God to all our patients and their loved ones.
For counseling appointments call (937) 384-6920
or (866) 634-0493
. Counseling services are for people who are:
- Looking for a place to talk in a confidential setting about pressures and frustrations.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, worried, frightened about personal problems and life's demands.
- Experiencing relational difficulties in marriage, dating, family and friendship.
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event.
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges affecting work or school performance.
- Engaged to be married and desiring pre-marital counseling from a Christian counselor.
- Already married and in need of Christian marriage counseling from a Christian counselor.
- Wanting to talk with a professional Christian counselor who counsels from a Christian perspective.