Kettering Counseling Care Center
Kettering Health Network understands that you face physical and emotional frustrations in your everyday life. As part of our dedication to caring for the whole patient- mind, body, and spirit, Kettering Counseling Care Center offers clinical counseling services from a Christian prospective. Our mission is to extend compassion and demonstrate the healing love of God to all our patients and their loved ones.
Our counseling services are for people who are:
- Looking for a place to talk in a confidential setting about pressures and frustrations.
- Feeling lonely, anxious, depressed, worried, frightened about personal problems and life's demands.
- Experiencing relational difficulties in marriage, dating, family and friendship.
- Recovering from a stressful or traumatic event.
- Overwhelmed by day-to-day challenges affecting work or school performance.
- Wanting to talk with a professional Christian counselor who counsels from a Christian perspective.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call (937) 384-6920