Feel prepared and ready when you visit.
Things You Can Do:
- Do not use deodorants or body powder the day of exam. If you apply hairspray or perfume, be sure the chest is totally covered.
- For your comfort avoid caffeine (coffee, tea, cola, & chocolate) one week before the appointment. Caffeine does not affect the exam, but will reduce tenderness in the breast.
- Patients are asked to disrobe from the waist up. A skirt, slacks, or shorts are recommended for comfort.
- No metal fasteners on bottoms for DEXA Scan patients. Please wear an elastic waistband.
- No calcium supplements the day of your DEXA Scan.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
P: (937) 299-0099
or (800) 373-2160
F: (937) 299-0558
Women that are under-insured or have no insurance may qualify for a FREE mammogram. Please contact us at 299-0099 for additional information.